Tracking your performance is vital to improving as a trader and developing in any areas you may not know need attention due to lack of data.
Notion can be very confusing and starting from a blank canvas can be rather daunting let alone the time needed to construct what you actually want.
Introducing a Professional Trade journal to keep track of all your data in one place with an easy review process to learn and grow as an individual.
- All-in-one Traders Dashboard something I myself have wanted for awhile.
- Easy to use navigation bar to get to and from different databases.
- Easy view of months performance updated when logging new trades.
- In depth advanced self review process to measure your performance and learn from it.
- Easy access to large samples of your data across the week/months/years.
- Live trade journal in calendar with built in template linked to multiple databases.
- Forecast before and after with crucial questions on your psychology and flow zone levels.
- End of day markups to collect data on any missed trades.
- Winning trade gallery to see the common themes in your winners.
- Habit tracker to keep you on peak performance.
- Multiple linked databases so everything works in cohesion with one another for the best results.
How does this work?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to duplicate the Second Brain template into your Notion.
Any questions feel free to reach out to me direct.
Full Notion Template To Duplicate.